We are Located in and around the Kitchener Waterloo and surrounding areas. We are here to help with your seasonal demands and varying production schedules.
We carry a wide range of units in our rental fleet ranging from 1,500 lbs thru to 55,000lbs and are here to ensure your business is never struggling with downtime.
Our rentals are available on daily, weekly, monthly, and long-term rates.
All Forklift rentals are pre-inspected and 100% maintained by our service technicians with an ongoing maintenance plan to insure they are safe and ready to go.
LPG & Diesel Forklifts
Cushion Tire Forklifts
Best for indoor areas with good floor conditions. These forklifts work well in confined areas such as loading docks. Large selection ready to rent. Models range from 3,500 – 15,000 lb. capacity.
Pneumatic Tire Forklifts
Can be used outdoors or in areas of poor floor conditions. Pneumatic tire forklifts work well in garden centers, lumber yards, and manufacturing. Models range from 5,000 – 55,000 lb. capacity.
Side shift and other attachment options available for all forklifts.
These forklifts feature a clean, quiet operation and are well suited to work in warehousing and food applications. Three-wheel forklifts provide exceptional maneuverability in tight loading dock spaces.
3-wheel forklifts: 2,500 - 4,000 lb. capacity
4-wheel forklifts: 5,000 – 15,000 lb. capacity
Rental includes battery and charger. Contact us for more information.
Aerial Scissor Lifts
Self-propelled electric slab scissor lifts for rent. These are perfect for maintenance work and low-level construction applications. 19', 26' and 32' models for rent Call for compete specification details.
When you call, we will want to know about the environment the equipment will be working in so that we find the rental equipment best suited for your application. Questions we may ask include:
- How much weight does the forklift need to lift?
- What are your typical pallet sizes? Any long or non-typical loads?
- Do you operate the forklift inside or outside?
- How high do you need to lift the loads?
- About how many hours will you operate the equipment in a day? One or two shifts?
- Do you need to unload trailers with the forklift?
- Are there any other low overhead obstructions the forklift must go under?
- What is the smallest aisle width the equipment needs to work in?
- For electric forklift and warehouse equipment, what voltage do you require?